Learn about Magala’s Roman and Arabic periods on this guided tour of the Roman Theater and Alcazaba of Malaga. Skip-the-line at each attraction and spend time exploring the historic sites.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Alcazaba on the stairs next to the Information Center. Your guide will be holding a yellow umbrella with "Memorias de Málaga" on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Packed lunch
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- There is no elevator at the Roman Theater and the Alcazaba of Malaga