See the historic center of Malaga and its main monuments on a 2-hour Segway tour. Enter a beautiful city park and cruise along the new promenade and harbor. Get tips on where to eat, drink, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at Calle Trinidad Grund, 7. It's near the tourist office on Plaza de la Marina and close to Alameda Principal, Malaga's main avenue. If you can see the Ferris wheel you are really close.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate
- The maximum number of participants per group is 10
- You must weigh no less than 45 kilograms (100 pounds) and no more than 120 kilograms (260 pounds)
- You are not permitted to participate if you are pregnant
- You are not permitted to participate if you under the influence of alcohol
- Only 1 person per Segway is allowed
- All Segways are original, in perfect condition, and pass emission tests
- The maximum number of participants per group is 10 with 2 instructors for a more personalized service
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes (no high heels)
- Bring your sunglasses and sun protection