Explore Malaga like a local on a 2-hour walking tour and experience everyday life, with food tastings at the market along with historical information. Explore the city of Pablo Picasso and Hans Christian Andersen, visit the cathedral and more.
What to Expect
Discover the highlights of Malaga on a 2-hour walking tour with a local guide and see all the must-see sights, along with attractions only locals know about.
You will visit the Central Market (morning tours only), the oldest tavern in Malaga, and some of the most stunning churches. Learn about the city’s famous residents and visitors, how children’s author Hans Christian Andersen fell under the spell of the city and how the city influenced the life and work of Pablo Picasso, born in Malaga in 1881.
Walk down narrow to discover hidden gems and off-the-beaten-path sights, such as the museum of the first wife of Lex Barker, the American actor best known for playing Tarzan in "Tarzan of the Apes." And discover the story of Malaga’s involvement in the American War of Independence.
- Walking tour of Malaga
- Local guide
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments
Meet at Plaza de la Marina, Málaga, outside McDonald’s.
Know Before You Go
• Please note that the tour starts at 11:00 and 17:00 everyday and lasts 2 hours, with very easy walking
• Please note that the market is closed on Sundays and Bank Holidays, and is not available on the 17:00 tour
• The departure time and location is ideal for cruise ship passengers
• Tours operate with a maximum group size of 15 people