Explore Malaga with a local guide on this 1.5-hour tour. Discover its history reflected through its streets, buildings, the cathedral, the citadel, and the Roman theater.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
At the main entrance of Malaga Museum at Aduana squareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour operates on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- A minimum of four participants is required for this tour to operate
- Due to COVID-19, an audio stream is provided with the use of your own smartphone (via mobile network) and your own earphones
- The tour agency has the badge “Andalucía Segura”, which means that the company complies with the hygiene standards established by the World Health Organization and by the Spanish government