Visit the best of Malaga within 2 hours, get introduced to the city, its parks, and ride through the beautiful Gibralfaro forest up to the top of the hill. Discover Malaga's Maritime promenades, the Port, and The Palmeral de las Sorpresas.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Discover the historic center of Málaga effortlessly by e-bike
- Learn about the history of Málaga from an informative professional guide
- Take in views of the city's coastline from Mount Gibralfaro
- Explore Malaga's coastal paths and Port area
- Tour guide
- Helmet (optional)
- Reflective Vest (optional)
- Baby seat if needed
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the bike shop, Ebike Malaga, Calle Casas de Campos, 2, 29001 Málaga, Spain, located next to the great white wheel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must know how to ride a bike.
- Babies and little kids are welcome, free of charge. Baby seats and back karts that are fixed onto the electric bikes are provided.