Experience the deeply relaxing experience of a traditional Hamma on this 90-minute visit to the Al Andalus Hammam in the heart of Malaga's historic city center. Enjoy hot, cold, and warm baths, the steam room, and plenty of time to relax with a mint tea.
What to Expect
Enjoy a true Andalucian tradition in the relaxing Al Andalus Hamma in Malaga, and experience the unique and invigorating feeling of switching between hot, cold, and warm baths.
Besides spending time in the baths, you can also relax in the Hammam's lounge, where you can have a seat and enjoy a delicious tea while listening to traditional Andalucian music.
Located in the historic city center of Malaga, the Al Andalus Hammam is a historic space that has recently been renovated to its original look, giving it the true essence of the Arabian baths of Andalucia.
Move freely between the relaxing baths, unwind at your own pace, and have a true local cultural experience in the traditional surroundings of a Hammam.
- 1.5-hour session at Al Andalus Hammam in Malaga
- Green mint tea and water
- Shower gel, hair dryer, and lockers for personal belongings
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• A bathing suit (swimsuit or bikini) must be worn. Long hair must be tied back, swimming caps are not necessary. Shoes are not allowed inside the baths.
• Please arrive at the baths 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time.
• The Hammam is mixed, except for the changing rooms.
• Please respect the silence inside the facility.