Experience the deeply relaxing experience of a traditional Hamma on this 90-minute visit to the Al Andalus Hammam in the heart of Malaga's historic center. Enjoy a traditional Kessa bath and massage, step into the hot baths, and relax with a mint tea.
What to Expect
Relive the rich history of Andalucia through traditional architecture, its sights and sounds, and through the traditional massage techniques practised at the Al Andalus Hammam in the heart of Malaga.
Visit the Hammam for a 90-minute session, including a 15-minute massage on a hot stone bed. Your skin will be covered in a soapy lather made from red grapes, before a rough cotton-fiber glove will massage your skin and wash away any dirt and residues, leaving your skin feeling completely rejuvenated.
You'll also have a chance to alternate between the Hammam's hot, cold, and warm baths, step into the steam room, or have a seat in the lounge to relax and enjoy a delicious green mint tea.
- 1.5-hour session at Al Andalus Hammam in Malaga
- Green mint tea and water
- Shower gel, hair dryer, and lockers for personal belongings
Know Before You Go
• A bathing suit (swimsuit or bikini) must be worn. Long hair must be tied back, swimming caps are not necessary. Shoes are not allowed inside the baths.
• Please arrive at the baths 15 minutes before the scheduled tour time.
• The Hammam is mixed, except for the changing rooms.
• Please respect the silence inside the facility.