Visit the historic coastal city of Malacca and discover where Malaysia began. Visit St. Peter's Church, the Portuguese settlement, and other important sites in the port town.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Pickup included
- Get picked up from your hotel in the Kuala Lumpur City Center/Bukit Bintang Area (minimum of 2 adults required per booking). Solo travelers must make their way to Berjaya Times Square Hotel’s lobby in the west wing for pickup. The final pickup time and driver details will be emailed to you 1 day before the activity in the evening, please check your email (inbox/spam) after 7 PM (local Malaysian time).
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Hotel pickup and drop-off available in the Kuala Lumpur City Center / Bukit Bintang area only
- Pickup time and driver details shall update to you 1 day before the activity by email in the evening time after 7:00 PM
- St. Peter's Church is closed on Mondays