Visit the UNESCO-listed city of Malacca on a day trip from Kuala Lumpur. Learn about the city's history, walk down Malacca's Jonker Street, and taste Malaysian cuisine during an included lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Optional audio guide
- Pickup optional
- òGet picked up from your hotel in the Bukit Bintang Area (minimum of 2 adults required per booking). òSolo travelers must make their way to Berjaya Times Square Hotel’s lobby in the west wing for pickup. òThe final pickup time and driver details will be emailed to you 1 day before the activity in the evening, please check your email (inbox/spam) after 7 PM (local Malaysian time).
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Berjaya Times Square Main Entrance outside the Starbucks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Pickup time and driver details will be sent to you 1 day before the activity by email after 7:00 PM
- St. Peter's Church and Christ Church are closed on Mondays
- There's no Wi-Fi onboard the vehicle
- Tours may be canceled and full refunds issued if the minimum number of participants is not met