Blue Bay: Half-Day Snorkeling Trip with Creole Picnic Lunch
- Experience the diversity of the Blue Bay Marine Park on a glass-bottom boat
- Snorkel to the old shipwreck within the lagoon
- Enjoy a typical Creole picnic on Ile de deux Cocos
Sail along the marvelous seaside from Point d’Esny to visit the old shipwreck, located in the turquoise lagoon of the Marine Park. Here, you’ll have your first chance to go snorkeling and discover this underwater world for yourself.
Then, head to the private island Ile de deux Cocos for lunch. Relax on one of the public beaches on the island where you’ll be offered a delicious typical Creole picnic. Choose between a traditional Creole curry prepared with fish, chicken, or vegetables served with rice and salad. A large variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks will be served as well—don’t skip the famous Jungle Cocktail.
After lunch, take up to 2 hours to relax on the beach and enjoy the beautiful environment on this private island. After your break, the crew will pick you up and take you back to the Marine Park lagoon, where you’ll have another opportunity to snorkel among the fish and coral, before heading back to the starting point.
- Half-day excursion in a glass-bottom boat
- Old shipwreck visit
- 2 hours snorkeling in the Marine Park
- Creole picnic lunch
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Transportation to meeting point
- Tips (welcome, but optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Totof Tours stand (white umbrella), located on the Blue Bay Public Beach. From Blue Bay Tuck Shop, it is located across Coastal Road and slightly north. Blue Bay Public Beach Blue Bay, MauritiusOpen in Google Maps ⟶