We love your content (we’ll call it “Content” with a capital “C”) and think our fans and followers will too.
We want to use the Content that we messaged you about to spread the joy of discovering unforgettable experiences, and to promote and advertise our services and values by posting, uploading, transmitting or making the Content available on our platforms (whether it’s information, images, video or other data).We ask for your clear permission because we respect your rights and the rights of other content creators. By responding to our request with #YesGYG you’re telling us that you’ve read, understood and agree to the conditions below.
The rights you’re giving us
You’re granting us, our affiliates and subsidiaries in our group a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable right to:
- host and display the Content in electronic and printed formats
- publicly display, distribute, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and create derivative works from the Content in all media and formats, in particular on our websites, social media, blog and marketing emails, as well as in connection with advertising and PR measures
What you’re guaranteeing
We can only use Content you provide if you have the rights to give us the Content license above. By providing the Content, you’re representing and warranting that:
- You’re over 18 years old
- You took the photo or own the rights to the Content in order to grant this license
- There are no third-party trademarks or copyrighted material in the Content, or material that’s subject to other third-party proprietary rights
- You have the permission and consent of any individuals who can be identified in the Content (if a child appears in the photo/video you confirm that the child’s parent or guardian has given consent on their behalf)
- You understand the it is not customary to mention the photographers name when using images on our platform or social media and therefore you waive your moral right to be credited as the original creator of the Content, or where this isn’t possible you agree not to enforce this moral right in a legal claim against us without seeking an amicable resolution with us first
Withdrawing your granted license
You can change your mind about giving us the Content and can terminate this agreement any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we don’t have an obligation to keep or use your Content. We’ll delete it or confirm we no longer hold it within a reasonable period, no longer than a calendar month from termination of the agreement.
These terms are subject to the laws of Germany. In the unlikely event that we enter into a formal dispute relating to these terms, the courts of Berlin will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle this.