Every month, the GetYourGuide community travels to all corners of the globe to enjoy incredible experiences. From mountaintop sunrise tours in Bali to snorkeling adventures in Spain, here are 10 of the best snaps our travelers posted in October 2018. For a chance of being featured next time, simply post your adventure on Instagram and tag @GetYourGuide.
1. We agree with @annikathe. Bali’s Mount Batur really is the most stunning place for a cup of tea.
2. @jonicappuyns snapped this amazing underwater picture while snorkeling with turtles in Tenerife.
3. Spain’s famous Caminito del Rey is not for the faint of heart. @justcallmesergio perfectly captures the vertigo-inducing walkway that clings to the walls of El Chorro gorge.
4. @natachamueller got a taste of Portugal in the heart of Asia. Macau, with its famed casinos and Portuguese architecture, makes for the perfect day trip from Hong Kong.
5. And once @natachamueller returned to Hong Kong from Macau, she tucked into this quirky dim sum dish!
6. From the markets of Marrakech to the stunning Sahara Desert, which @mikaelareffold explored this month, Morocco is full of amazing things to do.
7. Can you name a more picturesque yoga spot than the one @tahneejadewoo found in Bali?
8. The folks at MadSea in Portugal know that big waves and big smiles make for the best kind of vacation.
9. @akylaikarbozova went back in time by wandering around the Colosseum.
10. @onewaytravel.de took a break from exploring Japan’s capital to post this awesome picture in front of the Tokyo Tower.
For a chance to be featured next time, simply post your trip on Instagram and tag @GetYourGuide. In the meantime, if wanderlust’s calling your name, you know where to find us…
Plan your next trip