Discover some of the highlights of Madrid in a comfortable and unique way aboard an electric tuk-tuk. This tour is ideal for a quick visit or to orient yourself at the beginning of your trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
You will be picked in front of the Four Seasons Hotel, at Calle Sevilla 6 (28014). The tuk-tuks are usually always punctual during pickup, but sometimes there is traffic and they are a few minutes late. If the tuk-tuk is not at the pick-up point at the exact time of your reservation, you may contact the activity provider, so they can tell you exactly what time it will arrive. Whenever there is any delay, you will be notified as far in advance as possible at the phone number you have indicated.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For groups of more than 4 people, you must book more than 1 tuk-tuk
- This tour runs rain or shine
- In case of customer delay, the activity will be reduced based on the time lost, which may cause a change in the fixed route
- The activity will be canceled if the delay is greater than 15 minutes and the amount paid will not be refunded
- The tour itinerary may vary if there are street closures or demonstrations on the day of the tour
- The tuk-tuks do not have a trunk, so you cannot take child seats, wheelchairs, suitcases or large packages
- In winter the tuk-tuks have protective layers against rain and wind, and have blankets to keep them warm