Toledo, known as the City of 3 Cultures, was a place where Christians, Arabs, and Jews coexisted for centuries. Take a walking tour of the historic center and the old Jewish quarter, and visit churches, mosques, and synagogues and an array of monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at VPT Tours Office. Closest Metro Staion: Plaza España station (lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez station (line 3)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility