Explore the multi-cultural and multi-faith city of Toledo at your own pace on a day trip from Madrid. Learn more about the happy co-existence of Muslims, Jews and Christians over the centuries within the city's beautiful walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meet at the local operator's office at Calle San Nicolás 15, Madrid (next to Plaza Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The wristband is for individual use and non-transferable. There is no expiry date and it is valid until it breaks. Do not change the wristband in any way, as removal will make it invalid
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Failure to show up at the stated check-in time may result in losing the tour
- It is very important to respect the meeting time for the return to Madrid
- The itinerary of the self-guided tour on the map provided is a walking tour