Madrid Mystery Stories Tour and TapasProduct ID: 66107
From $30 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceIn case your hotel/hostel is in a walking distance in the center of Madrid we can pick you up.
- • Listen about legends and enigmas of Madrid
- • Try delicious Spanish cuisine
- • Taste tapas from Madrid, Asturias and Andalusia accompanied with a drink in 3 traditional tapas bars
- • Try traditional drinks including wine of Madrid, cider and rebujito
- • Finish the night on the Pub Crawl Madrid where you can discover why Madrid is called "the city that never sleeps".
You’ll hear enigmatic stories and legends about lovers, criminals, victims, prisoners and kings of Madrid. Don't worry if these stories send shivers down your spine, as you'll soon warm up when you enter tapas bars where you can taste different Spanish dishes and peculiar drinks.
Tapas Madrid (tasting of tapas and drinks)
While exploring the origin of the most traditional food in Spain, you'll share tapas in three different bars of tapas Madrid and get a drink in each bar (you can choose between beer, red wine, white wine, sangria etc). Alternatively, you can sample typical Spanish drinks including wine, cider and the cocktail rebujito.
Pub Crawl (Party)
After trying traditional flavors of the Spanish capital and listening to tales and legends, it's time to get to know the lively nightlife of Madrid, joining the Pub Crawl Madrid, where you'll experience a party with lots of atmosphere full shots, free entrances and much more, and then you'll see why this is known as the city that never sleeps.
- Private Mysteries + Tapas in Madrid + Pub Crawl gives you:
- Mysteries and Legends of Madrid
- Shared Tapas in three typical Madrid bars
- 1 Drink in the first bar (you can choose between beer, red wine, white wine, sangria)
- Traditional cider from Asturias (learn how to pour it in the proper way)
- Traditional Rebujito from Seville
- Pub Crawl (a route of ¾ pubs/clubs)
- 1 shot at each bar
- Special discounts on your drinks
- Free entry to all places
- Free admission to the club
- The best guides to encourage your night
- Extra food and drinks
- Hotel/hostel pick up/drop off
Meeting Point: We'll be waiting for you for the Private Mysteries in a Tapas Madrid Tour every day at 19:30 in Puerta del Sol ( metro lines 1,2 and 3 ) at the bear statue. Search for our original guides with the red T-shirt and the yellow sign, both with the MADRIDE TRAVEL logo (the bear). REMEMBER WE DO NOT USE UMBRELLA OF ANY COLOUR! (Open in Google Maps)
• Minimum number of people of the Private Mysteries in a Tapas Madrid Tour is 6
• If your hotel/hostel is in walking distance of the center of Madrid, you can be picked up
Product ID: 66107