Madrid 6-Hour Tapas and Flamenco Bar CrawlProduct ID: 34435
From US$43.58 per personBook now
- Discover the origins of the Spanish tapa
- Enjoy a traditional shared dinner of different tapas
- Get free entry to a traditional tablao to see a vibrant flamenco show
- Crawl round some of the best pubs and clubs in Madrid
- Enjoy complimentary shots, drinks discounts and VIP entrance to clubs
- Experience the high energy of Madrid's nightlife scene
Learn the meaning and origin of this authentically Spanish way to eat, and feast on a variety of tasty snacks before you take in another authentic Spanish tradition.
At a city flamenco bar, you’ll be dazzled by the fast clap of the hands, the swirl of the brightly-colored costumes, and the dramatic sound of the flamenco music. The show will be at one of the most traditional flamenco venues in Madrid.
Then, it’s time for a drink. End your evening tour on a crawl of the coolest pubs and clubs, the first of its kind in the Spanish capital. Enjoy complimentary shots, mad discounts, and free entry to the best drinking dens in Madrid!
- Traditional shared tapas dinner
- 1 drink of your choice
- Free entrance in a famous Tablao in Madrid (normally between EUR 22 and 27)
- Pub crawl (4-5 different bars and clubs)
- Welcome shots in every bar
- Special discounts on all your drinks
- Free entry for places that normally charge to get in
- Drinking games and much more
- Drop off at hotels/hostels
- Drinks or food in the flamenco bar
- Extra drinks at dinner
Tours meet every Wednesday through Sunday by the bear statue in Puerta del Sol (Metro lines 1, 2 and 3). Look for the guides wearing the red T-shirts with MADride logos (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 34435