Make your way from Madrid down to Barcelona via some of Spain's most renowned and beautiful cities. Spend time in Córdoba, Sevilla, Granada and Valencia, enjoying guided tours in each of the cities and exploring their most fascinating attractions.
What to Expect
Embark on a glorious, relaxing 7-day tour through Spain and see some of the country's most beautiful cities. Begin in the city of Madrid and slowly make your way to Barcelona and back via Córdoba, Sevilla, Granada and Valencia, enjoying the cultural and historic sights in each of these fascinating cities.
Day 1 (Monday) – Madrid, Córdoba and Sevilla
• Departure from Plaza de España in Madrid at 08:30
• Scenic drive along the land of Don Quixote to Córdoba
• City tour of Córdoba, including the Mosque and Jewish Quarter
• Drive to Sevilla, where you will enjoy dinner and settle into your accommodations
Day 2 (Tuesday) – Sevilla
• Enjoy a breakfast in Sevilla
• Tour of the city, including the cathedral, the Santa Cruz quarter, and the Maria Luisa gardens
• Free afternoon enabling you to discover Sevilla for yourself
• Enjoy a dinner and the same accommodations as the previous night
• (Optional) Flamenco show in Seville
Day 3 (Wednesday) – Sevilla to Granada
• Enjoy a last breakfast in Sevilla and then depart via the Caliphate road to Granada
• Visit La Alhambra, an amazing monumental environment
• Enjoy dinner and settle into your accommodations
• (Optional) Flamenco show in a Gipsy Zambra at the Sacromonte square.
Day 4 (Thursday) – Granada to Valencia
• Enjoy breakfast in Granada
• Depart for Valencia, capital city of the province
• Enjoy a dinner of the internationally renowned “Paella," which comes from the city of Valencia
• Settle into your accommodation in Valencia
Day 5 (Friday) – Valencia to Barcelona
• After a breakfast in Valencia, enjoy a tour of the old city
• Admire the following sights, among others: Estación del Norte, Plaza de Toros, Plaza del Ayuntamiento, Mercado Central, Lonja, Plaza Redonda, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, and the Cathedral
• Drive past the old riverbed of the Turia to the most avant-garde part of the city to marvel at the arts and sciences complex known as Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias
• In the early afternoon, depart along the Mediterranean coast to Barcelona
• Settle into your accommodations in Barcelona
Day 6 (Saturday) – Barcelona
• Embark on a morning tour of the city, driving along the main avenues and admiring the architecture of Gaudi
• Visit the Park of Montjuich and enjoy the spectacular views of the city and harbor, as well as the Olympic Ring, the monument to Columbus and the old Gothic Quarter
• Spend the afternoon at leisure, exploring Barcelona however you wish
• Accommodation in the same hotel as the previous night
Day 7 (Sunday) – Barcelona, Zaragoza, Madrid
• Following a last Breakfast in Barcelona depart for Madrid via Zaragoza, enjoying some free time in the town
• End the tour back in the city of Madrid
- Guided tours in Cordoba, Seville, Granada, Valencia and Barcelona
- Knowledgeable tour escort for duration of tour
- Transportation in deluxe, air-conditioned motor-coach
- Daily breakfast and accommodations
- 3 inclusive dinners
What's Not Included
- Optional outings or visits not originally contracted
- Tourist city taxes
- Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes
- Vaccination certificates
- Extras such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Optional hotel services
Know Before You Go
Please note departure is 30 minutes after stated meeting time.
• Children: 0-4 years old – Free of charge with no seat occupancy in the bus, and all their expenses during tour will be at parents charge directly.
• Children: 4-7 years old – Sharing room with 2 adults (1 child only), and a 25% discount.
• Seniors: from 65 years old – 5% discount.
• Triples: 5% discount for 3rd person.
• High Season: July 1st to October 31st.
• Easter Week and Spring Fair in Seville, as indicated in each tour.