Enjoy a custom-made wine tour in the Madrid or Toledo regions. Visit a winery and learn all about wine production and taste the wines. Then relax with a traditional lunch and local wine. If you have time you can even enjoy some local sightseeing.
What to Expect
Experience everything about wine on a custom-made wine tour. Learn about the types of grapes used and how to grow them, the secrets of wine tasting in Spanish wineries, and enjoy Spanish gastronomy, art, history, and culture.
The tours have a gastronomic focus and include a delicious lunch accompanied by local wines. If time permits, you can even include a fun and educational visit to a place of historical interest in your tour.
If you don’t have enough time you can enjoy a short wine excursion out of Madrid, visiting just one winery in the Madrid or Toledo regions, including a wine tasting with lunch or dinner. Or you can even just visit the winery and have a tasting.
- Visit of winery
- Wine Tasting
- Typical lunch
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses or service not specified
Know Before You Go
• The price is per person and depends on the number of people in the group.
• Wineries visited will depend on availability and your personal preferences. Once the date is chosen we will confirm wineries and restaurant. You can suggest any winery you want to visit, and we will try to accommodate your suggestions.
• Sundays are not the best days for visiting wineries since a lot of them are closed. Some wineries are also closed on Saturdays. However we can still arrange excursions on those days with a more limited winery selection.
• Although this is a private tour we do not guarantee that the winery visit will be just for your group unless specifically requested. Please let us know if you prefer to have a private tour and tasting.
• Usually you will taste two wines at each winery; more extensive tastings can be included.