Seville Full Day Tour High Speed Train AVE from MadridProduct ID: 44796
From US$207 per personBook now
- Transfer from Madrid to Seville on the high speed AVE train
- Enjoy access to all Seville's main monuments on the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus
- Marvel at the mosaic tiles of the Plaza de España
- Explore the vast Cathedral of St. Mary
- Wander the narrow streets of the Barrio de Santa Cruz
Your train departs from Madrid’s Puerta de Atocha Rail Station, and you will travel in comfort in tourist class. Upon arrival, enjoy access to the hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus, providing access to all the main monuments.
Jump off to see the Royal Tobacco Factory, now part of the Univeristy of Seville. Marvel at the mosaic tiles in Plaza de España, built for the Iberoamerican Expo of 1929. Go to the Palace of San Telmo to admire one of the finest examples of Sevillian Baroque architecture.
Explore some of Seville’s most interesting neighborhoods, such as the former Jewish quarter of the Barrio de Santa Cruz. One of the city’s main highlights is the Cathedral of St. Mary, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world, and the neighboring Mudejar style Alcazar, former palace of the Moors.
Make your own way to the railway station in Seville to catch your high speed (AVE) train back to Madrid in the late afternoon.
- Transportation by high speed train (AVE)
- City sightseeing tour by open top bus
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Trains depart from the Puerta de Atocha Railway Station, Madrid. You will be informed of the exact departure time once your booking has been confirmed (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44796