Seville Full Day Tour by AVE Train from MadridProduct ID: 2409
From US$233.15 per personBook now
- Experience Seville, the capital of Andalusia
- Ride on a high-speed train, the AVE
- Spend the day enjoying the sights with our Classic or Historic tours
- View the Plaza Espana, built in 1928 for the Ibero-American Exposition of 1929
- See the amazing Seville Cathedral
- Admire The Giralda, the city's most famous symbol
- Visit America Square to see the 3 famous pavilions, including the Muslim Pavilion
- Discover the part time residence of the royal family - The Alcazar of Seville
- Enjoy free time before returning to Madrid
Arrive in Seville, for your guided tour. Learn about this capital of Andalusia and how it was a Muslim territory for more than 800 years.
Seville, capital of Andalusia, was Muslim territory for more than800 years as its architecture demonstrates. It is a happy, warm, welcoming city, thanks to the hospitality of its people. When ending the tour, you will have free time. In the evening, you will return to the train station by yourself.
This tour will be a general impression of the historic center of Seville. Begin in the Torre del Oro and a walk along the Guadalquivir River, discuss the Triana, the bridge, the bullring, La Maestranza theater ... will continue across the area of El Arenal to La Catedral. From here, visit a labyrinth of narrow streets and alleys that lead to charming places. This is the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Seville's historic district. The monuments we will see from the outside.
Finally, at the end of your tour, you'll have some free time to enjoy the generous hospitality of this amazing city. In the evening, return to the train station by yourself for your high-speed train trip back to Madrid!
- Transportation by AVE (high-speed) train
- Expert guide in Seville
- Tickets to monuments (Cathedral and Alcazar)
Tour departs from Puerta de Atocha Railway Station AVE trains in the early morning. When booking is confirmed, you will be informed of the departure time and the place to meet the guide in Seville. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 2409