Spain is internationally renowned for its gastronomy and innovative and prestigious chefs, and is proud of its rich culture and culinary history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide, who will be holding an orange umbrella, outside metro Sol (lines 1, 2, and 3), where the "Oso y Madroño" statue, just in front of the Apple store.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- If you have any dietary requirements, before booking please first contact the tour operator to ensure it can be accommodated