Get on Segway in Madrid, and get ready to enjoy Madrid, the capital of Spain, in the most efficient and ecological way there.
What to Expect
Once you will be at the meeting point, take the helmet, get the free training session (about 10/15 mints), where you will get all safety instructions and indications from the guide, to enjoy much more your tour and to prove to yourself you that you can became an expert Segway driver.
Ask to your guide about the route, and give to him/her your suggestions, and if would be possible, the guide will change the route to your preferences, to saw you only the most interesting to you. In the Plaza de Ramales, you´ll find the remains of the church of San Juan Bautista, XII century church where was buried Diego Velázquez, one of the great geniuses of the Spanish painting.
You will continue with a visit to the facade of the Almudena Cathedral and the Royal Palace, where the square that separates both, will transport you to another Madrid time. Passing near the Jardines de Sabatini, one of the most beautiful in the Madrid de los Austrias, you'll see its special geometry and its characteristic classicist style.
- Free Segway training session (10/15min)
- Helmet rental
- Raincoat (in case of rain)
- Free bottle of mineral water
- Photo service (Ask before start the tour)
- Protective helmet hair
- Live guide
Know Before You Go
• Groups tours can be up to 40 people, but for safety reasons and guests comfort, tours will be divided into sub-groups up to 10 people with separate guide and back guide assistant
• Groups of less than 10 people, and private tours require a minimum 24 hours notice of cancellation
• For groups of 11 people or more, and corporate tours, a minimum of 48 hours notice is required for cancellations
• There is not restriction on age, but for safety reasons it is not allowed to do the tour if the people weight is under 35/40 kg or more than 117 kg