Explore the history of the Real Madrid football team in the Bernabéu Stadium museum. Get access to exclusive areas, and see the Trophy Room where European Cups, UEFA cups and more are testimony to Real Madrid's football prowess.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Explore the history of Real Madrid at the club's spectacular Bernabéu Stadium
- See cups won by Real Madrid throughout their history in the Trophy Room
- Watch videos of important matches and see a vast array of club memorabilia
- Bernabeu Stadium ticket for the tour
- Panoramic view of the stadium
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, Paseo de la Castellana Entrance: Tower BOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that are no matches currently taking place
- Free entrance for children under 5 years old.
- The stadium is not fully wheelchair accessible, but wheelchair users can get free access to the trophies exhibition, benches and coaching area, including 1 wheelchair attendant.
- The stadium is open all year round (except December 25 and January 1). Monday to Saturday from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM.