Madrid: Panoramic Tour and Prado Museum Entrance TicketProduct ID: 44408
From US$61.01 per personBook now
- See the highlights of Madrid on a panoramic orientation tour
- Enjoy privileged access to the Prado to discover masterpieces by Velázquez, Goya, and Greco
- Discover Madrid's more contemporary side at Plaza de Castilla
- Travel the streets of the Hapsburgs and Bourbons
- Marvel at grandiose squares, such as Plaza Mayor and Plaza de la Independencia
Travel along the Gran Vía to admire the Art Deco buildings of Madrid’s most famous boulevard. Admire the Renaissance and Baroque buildings of Plaza Mayor and Calle Mayor. See the emblematic clock tower of Puerta del Sol, and go to Plaza de la Independencia to look at the Neo-classical Puerta de Alcalá.
Discover the site of Madrid’s historic bullring, and commemorate the explorer Christopher Columbus at Plaza de Colón. Following a brief stop at the Hard Rock Café for a complimentary soft drink, continue to Paseo de la Castellana, one of the longest and widest avenues in Madrid.
See a more contemporary side to the city at the Santiago Bernabeu Football Stadium (stadium tours available on request), and the Puerta de Europa Towers on Plaza de Castilla.
Then, enjoy privileged entry to the Prado Museum, and discover some of the world’s great masterpieces of art, including paintings by Bosch, and rooms devoted to Greco, Velázquez, and Goya.
- Preferential access to the Prado
- Food and drinks
Meet at the Bus Terminal on Calle Ferraz, 3 Bus (Line 74). The nearest Metro stations are Plaza España (Lines 3 and 10) and Ventura Rodriguez (Line 3) (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 44408