Royal Palace of Madrid Skip-the-Line and Retiro Park Tour
- Walk through the historic center of Madrid with an official guide
- Skip the long lines to enter the Royal Palace of Madrid
- Explore the most beautiful side of Retiro Park
- Enjoy a tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid (if option selected)
Visit the Throne Room and Hall of Mirrors and see the glorious banquet halls and private apartments. Then, go for a stroll in the 19th-century English-style gardens.
Following the tour of the Royal Palace, you then walk through the city to Madrid's bar where you will have the opportunity to taste several tapas of Spanish food (if option selected).
Finish your tour through the historic city center to Retiro Park, where you will take a walking tour of the leafy paths. Discover the landscaped marvels and encounter architectural treasures, such as the Royal Observatory and remains of the Romanesque hermitage of San Pelayo and San Isidoro.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Royal Palace
- Bilingual guide
- Guided walking tour of Retiro Park
- Tapas tasting in one of the most important bars in Madrid (if you select this option)
- Half and hour of free time
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks