Get to know the most important points of Madrid with this complete night tour. See a unique show displaying the live tradition of Flamenco dance in one of the best-known places to enjoy this passionate dance.
What to Expect
Get to know the most important points of Madrid with this complete night tour and get another perspective on the Madrilean life.
Learn about the Madrilean lifestyle and enjoy a different way to appreciate the city. Get a panoramic view of Palacio Real and Gran Via, the most famous street in the city of Madrid. The ending point for this part of the tour is one of the oldest squares of the city, Plaza Mayor. You will get to know the main restaurants and bars so you can know how the nightlife is in Madrid!
If you wish, you can stay to have dinner or get some drinks (at your expense) and continue enjoying the night in Madrid for a while, before enjoying a unique show of flamenco in the Carboneras Tablao Flamenco (if the option was selected).
- Bilingual guide
- Carboneras Tablao Salon (when option is selected)
- Dinner with 3 courses and a drink of choice (when option is selected)
What's Not Included
- Optional tips
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Please be careful of choosing the correct option for your tour; additionally, the duration of the tour depends on the one you choose:
• City Tour at Night: 3 hours
• City Tour + Flamenco show: 4 Hours
• City Tour + Flamenco show + Regular dinner: 4 hours
• City Tour + Flamenco show + Premium dinner: 4 hours