This is the original and must-do Madrid food tour—in 4 hours, discover the story of Spanish cuisine, try Madrid’s most famous dishes at 100-year-old eateries, and get exclusive access to the city’s most iconic places.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be standing out in the plaza, in front of 27 Plaza Mayor (the tourism office building with colorful murals) with a sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- This tour is not recommended for those with celiac disease or vegans
- You must be 18 years of age and present a valid photo ID in order to consume alcohol
- Non-alcoholic beverages will be provided for children and teenagers 3–17 years old.