Join this 2 hour evening tour for a guided bike ride and delight at the illumination of the center of Madrid, seasoned with the sunset in a very special place: The Temple of Debod, one of the meeting places where locals watch the sun set!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
Meet at the local partner’s office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Other languages besides English and Spanish are available upon request
- We try to split our open groups in 12 to 15 people per guide so we can give you a more personalized experience of Madrid.