Madrid Half-Day Sightseeing Tour with Bernabeu StadiumProduct ID: 33579
From US$50.12 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-ups on arrangement
- Explore the highlights of old and modern Madrid
- Discover city parks, such as Buen Retiro and the English-style West Park
- Wander the historic center and admire typical tapas bars
- Discover the brave new buildings of Plaza de Castilla
- See monuments to Columbus in Plaza de Colón
- Learn about the great days of the corrida at the Las Ventas bullring
- Explore Santiago Bernabeu Football Stadium at leisure
Discover elegant plazas, such as Oriente and España. See the green swathes of city parks, such as Buen Retiro and West Park, an English-style park with rose gardens and a real Egyptian temple. Wander the historic monuments of the old city center, such as Puerta del Sol, Atocha and Alcala Gate. Learn about Spanish bullfighting and the great days of the “corrida” at Las Ventas Bullring, and see monuments to Columbus at Plaza de Colón.
Break for a complimentary soft drink at Hard Rock Café Madrid. Then, continue to some of Madrid’s more contemporary sights, such as the buildings and gardens of Paseo de la Castellana, one of the city’s widest and longest avenues. See the contemporary Calvo Sotelo and Puerta de Europa towers at the Plaza de Castilla en route to Santiago Bernabeu, one of the largest football stadiums in Europe.
Explore the stadium at leisure. Home to Real Madrid FC, you will enjoy access to the pitch, Trophy Room, Presidential Balcony, dressing rooms and more.
- Motorcoach Gran Comfort
- Official tour guide, Spanish and English speaking
- Soft drink at Hard Rock Café Madrid
- The tour is not available on football match days
- Visit to Bernabeu Stadium is unguided
Tour departs from Pullmantur Terminal, 8, Plaza Oriente, Madrid. The closest metro station is Opera (Line 2 and 5), a 2-minute walk from the terminal. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 33579