Learn about the history of Madrid on a comprehensive tour that includes a visit to the Royal Palace. Discover Madrid's Arabic origins and its Renaissance history and admire the modern city as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
The tour departs from the local operator's office at C/ San Nicolás 15 (next to Plaza de Ramales).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Infants are free
- Meals and drinks not included
- Royal Palace visitors are kindly requested to respect the instructions of the Palace Security: Photography and filming are not permitted inside the exhibitions
- Please keep in mind that the excursion includes several visits on foot, comfortable shoes are recommended
- Due to events celebrated in the city or in the Royal Palace and due to force majeure operational reasons, tour itinerary may be modified or canceled without prior notice.