See the sights of Madrid by Segway as your guide leads you from San Miguel square to Plaza de Cibeles and Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. You'll visit the trophy room and presidential box, enjoy spectacular views of the pitch, and take a tour of the museum.
What to Expect
Your private, bilingual guide will tell you some interesting stories about Madrid and take you on a Segway tour of the city’s top sights and on to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.
On this 3-hour tour you’ll marvel at one of the world’s most famous football venues, which is also one of the most popular attractions in Madrid – Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, the home of Real Madrid.
Starting at San Miguel Square, you’ll follow Mayor Street through Puerta del Sol, to Plaza de Cibeles. Admire the neo-classical architecture around the plaza, which is a popular meeting point and where all Real Madrid followers unite.
Continue on your ride along Paseo de Recoletos and Paseo de Castellana. When you arrive at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, you’ll park your Segway and head inside the stadium to take in the panoramic view of the pitch, see the presidential box and trophy room, and then enjoy a tour of the stadium’s museum.
You´ll finish your tour on the Segway, returning to central Madrid´s San Miguel Square.
- Training session
- Liability insurance
- Bilingual tour guide (Spanish/English; other languages on request)
- Santiago Bernabeu Stadium and Museum admission
- Café and souvenir shop visit
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Transfer to the meeting point
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
• There is a minimum of 2 people per booking
• Children between 12 and 18 must be accompanied by an adult