Get a unique souvenir of your time in Madrid with a private photo shoot of up to 2 hours. A professional photographer will create personalized photos in front of beautiful backdrops like the Prado, and deliver high resolution images suitable for posters.
What to Expect
Experience Madrid like never before, and hire a professional bilingual photographer for an exclusive photo session at some of the cosmopolitan city’s most beautiful locations.
Your personal photographer guide will create stunning images of your time in Madrid as you discover its Hapsburg charms. The documentary style photography is unobtrusive, natural and perfect for capturing special occasions, or simply as a record of the everyday moments of your vacation.
With so much to see, and so much delicious food and wine at your fingertips, enjoying Madrid is easy. But set your sights higher, dress to impress, and make every memory a moment to savor
Photo sessions are held in some of the most picturesque neighborhoods, including Huertas, west of the Paseo del Prado. Also known as "El Barrio de las Letras" it’s where many famous writers lived and worked. Now a traditional neighbourhood popular with tourists, its numerous bars and tapas joints provide a picturesque backdrop.
Go to the bohemian enclave of La Latina near Plaza Mayor, or pose against the lovely surroundings of the Barrio Retiro. You are free to choose your own location(s) to suit your style and personality.
At the end, you will be provided with access to a private online gallery to view your photos, and a portfolio of up to 60 poster size and quality pictures to keep.
- Personal photographer and private photo shoot
- High-resolution photos (suitable for posters)
- Private online gallery to view your photos
- With the 1 hour photo shoot package, you will receive 30 free high resolution, professionally reworked images
- With the 2 hour photo shoot package, you will receive 60 free high resolution, professionally reworked images
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Any transportation between locations (taxi etc.)
- Site entrance fees (if required)
- Food and drink if you have your photos taken in a café or restaurant
Meeting point to be arranged with your photographer after booking
Know Before You Go
• Please feel free to bring clothing and props that make you feel special, or ask for suggestions
• Photo sessions are conducted on-site at your chosen destination. It is unusual for weather to interfere with your photo session; rain and cloudy skies can make for some dramatic images. However, In case of very bad weather, please call your photographer prior to the photo shoot to review your rescheduling options
• This package is priced per group (ie it is the same price for 1 to 7 participants). Please enquire with the tour operator if you have a larger group