Discover Madrid at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore a variety of notable landmarks along two routes. Take a tour of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home to one of the world's elite football clubs, Real Madrid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- English, Spanish, Galician, Catalan, Basque, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Arabic
Select participants and date
Pick up your tickets to the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium Tour at the Julià Travel Tours & Tickets office. Hop on and hop off at any of the 37 available stops. Blue route stops: Museo del Prado, Puerta de Alcalá, Barrio de Salamanca, Plaza de Colón, Plaza de Cibeles, Gran Via, Plaza de España, Templo de Debod, Teatro Real, Palacio Real, Puerta de Toledo, San Francisco El Grande, Catedral Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo Bellas Artes, Museo Thyssen, Museo Reina Sofía, Jardín Botánico and Museo del Prado. Green route stops: Plaza Neptuno, Plaza de Cibeles, Plaza de Colón, Museo Esculturas, Museo de Ciencias Naturales, Nuevos Ministerios, Santiago Bernabéu, C.S.I. Científicas, Museo Lázaro Galdiano, Serrano, Museo Arqueológico, Puerta de Alcalá, Alcalá, Puerta del Sol, Plaza de las Cortes and Plaza de Neptuno.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or close part of the tour. The tour itinerary is subject to change due to city events (demonstrations, sporting, and cultural events, official acts, and public works)
- Some of the stops of the Historical Madrid Route are suspended due to the pedestrianization of Puerta del Sol
- Due to work being carried out at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the tour route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: the perimeter of the playing field; the virtual reality area; the Presidential Box; the dressing rooms; players' tunnel; and the press room
- The hop-on-hop-off bus tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- Santiago Bernabéu Stadium opening hours: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. 10:30 AM to 6:30 PM on Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Hop-on hop-off bus tour: March to October from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. November to February from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM