Discover Madrid at your own pace with a hop-on hop-off bus tour. Explore a variety of notable landmarks along two routes. Take a tour of Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, home to one of the world's elite football clubs, Real Madrid.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Arabic, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
For the Bernabeu tour meet at Julià Travel office in San Nicolás Street number 15. The tickets must be collected from the booking date in advance. For the Madrid City Tour meet directly on the bus at any stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Real Madrid reserves the right to change the schedule, routes, or close part of the tour
- Due to work at the Santiago Bernabéu stadium, the route will be temporarily affected and these areas will not be able to be visited: the perimeter of the playing field, the virtual reality area, the Presidential Box, the dressing rooms, the players' tunnel, and the press room
- Tickets are valid only for the selected day
- Due to the works being carried out in the Stadium, Real Madrid finds it necessary to control capacity. It may be necessary to select a date and time to access the facilities. Real Madrid Stadium staff will inform you at the time of collecting the tickets
- Ticket not valid on weekends, public holidays, and match days
- The hop-on-hop-off bus tour tickets are valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days
- The Bernabeu tour is from 09.30AM to 7PM
- Madrid City Tour: Mar-Oct 9AM to 10PM and from Nov-Feb 10AM to 6PM