Madrid Half-Day Panoramic Tour & Reina Sofia Museum
From $34 per personBook now
- Excellent collections of Pablo Picasso and Salvador Dalí.
- Free access to library specializing in art, with a collection of over 100,000 books, 3,500 sound recordings, and almost 1,000 videos
- Works by International artists such as Delaunay, Man Ray, Francis Bacon
Don’t miss the important contemporary art collection displayed here within two buildings; one built in the 18th- century by Sabatini, the other a modern construction by Jean Nouvel.
Embark on a journey from the utopian visions and conflicts expressed by artists of the early 20th century, to the post-war periods, and postmodernism. See the works of Spain’s most important masters: Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso, and marvel at one of the most important masterpieces in the museum: Picassos' Guernica.
- Guided panoramic tour of Madrid by an official guide
- Admission fee for the Art Center Reina Sofia Museum
- Air-conditioned motorcoach for transportation
- Meals and drinks not included in the description
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
Our coach departs from the bus terminal located in San Bernardo 7, close to Madrid´s famous Gran Via. The closest metro stations to the bus terminal are Santo Domingo (Line 2) and Callao (Lines 3 and 5), located 2 and 5 minutes walking distance from the terminal. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.trapsatur.com facebook.com/Trapsatur
• Venue Museo Reina Sofía (Sabatini and Nouvel Buildings)
Monday to Saturday: 10 a.m. - 9 p.m. Sunday: 10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Tuesday: closed (including holidays). Access ends fifteen minutes before closing time. Visitors are kindly asked to clear the galleries 15 minutes before the museum closes.
Days on which the museum is closed:
January: 1 and 6
May: 1 and 15
December: 24, 25 and 31
Product ID: 23994