Enjoy a 1-hour experience in the three baths with different temperatures. The experience continues in the steam room to enjoy some mint tea and the aroma corner. The experience is completed with a Zalema massage and a relaxing massage.
What to Expect
Enjoy a 1-hour experience in the three baths with different temperatures (hot, warm, and cold) in the hammam. The thermal contrasts offer relaxation and promote circulation. The experience continues in the steam room followed by a resting room where it is possible to enjoy some mint tea. Go to the aroma corner to choose between the scent of rose, lavender, violet, or red amber for the relaxing massage.
The experience is completed with the Zalema massage (15 minutes), conducted over a hot stone where warm water is slowly poured over the body. The water is massaged with a traditional mixture of salt and rose. The first thing you feel is a significant tingling from the friction with the skin which purifies, softens, and moisturizes as the circulation is activated. The Zalema massage also provides a deep sense of relaxation and vitality. Followed, you will enjoy a 15 minutes Relaxing massage with essential oils. You will leave feeling relaxed and thoroughly refreshed.
- Towel, soap, shampoo, comb and hairdryer
- Lockers for storing personal
- Mint tea and water
Know Before You Go
• Swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini)
• You will need to keep silent in the spa and observe proper decorum
• Long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap
• Wearing one’s own shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only
• It is very much appreciated if customers arrive 15 minutes in advance of the time booked and exit on time. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated
• The duration of the bath is 1.5 hours including the massage time, if booked
• The customer may decide how long he/she spends at each point of the circuit
• With exception to the dressing rooms, the baths are mixed
• In the event that a massage is booked and the customer comes with a companion, it cannot be guaranteed that you will receive this at the same time
• The masseur shall always remain on duty inside the bath even if booked by a private group