Discover axe throwing – the newest activity in Madrid. Learn the technique and challenge friends and colleagues to a friendly competition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 55 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Spanish, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meet new people and take on a unique challenge
- Have fun with friends
- Take a group picture to remember the day
- 55 minute activity (instructions, practice time, and challenges)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
We meet you at Calle Delicias 9, closest subway station: Palos de La Frontera and Estación del Arte.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Food and drinks
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- The price listed is per person, not per target.
- Each target has capacity for up to 4 people, so if you have booked a place in a shared target you will be joined by three other people.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the activity.
- This activity is available for participants 18 years and older.
- It is forbidden to bring food or drink, except water in a transparent bottle.
- The company reserves the right of admission.