Madrid: 1.5-Hour Segway Tour of Casa de Campo Park
From $54 per personBook now
- Segway through the highlights of Casa de Campo and Madrid Río Park
- Ride over the oldest bridge in town, the Puente de Segovia
- Experience a perfect balance between Madrid's natural and cultural atmosphere
After traversing the architectural ensemble that includes the Puente del Rey Bridge and gate, enjoy the magnificent views of the royal palace from this side of the river. The tour continues on small paths in a quiet and peaceful atmosphere until reaching the Cerro Garabitas viewing point overlooking Madrid’s major monuments. While riding through the landscape full of pine and oaks trees typical for central Spain, your guide will also comment on the history of the Spanish Civil War, the remains of which can still be seen in the Casa de Campo.
To conclude, you will make your way along the oldest bridge in town - Puente de Segovia - and have a look over major landmarks such as the King's Esplanade and the gardens of Virgen del Puerto Chapel before returning to the city center.
- Local guide
- Use of a Segway and helmet
- Basic training
- Bottle of water
Meet your guide in front of the Monument to Cervantes in Plaza España. The local tour operator office is in Calle Martín de los Heros, 13 Madrid (close to Plaza España). Metro station Plaza de España (Line 3 and 10).
• Ideal weight is between 45 and 120 kilograms (99 to 264 pounds)
• You should be able to step on and off the Segway without assistance (similar to climbing and descending stairs)
• Comfortable, closed shoes are preferable to sandals or high heels
• Be sure to protect yourself sufficiently against sun exposure during the tour
Product ID: 71382