Hop on board this open-top double-decker bus for a 1 or 2-day sightseeing tour of Madrid. Choose from two routes and see everything from historical sites like the Royal Palace to modern skyscrapers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Catalan, Japanese, Arabic
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to roadworks, the blue route (historical route) will not stop at the following stops: Teatro Real, Palacio Real, San Francisco el Grande, Catedral de la Almudena, Plaza Mayor, Puerta del Sol, Círculo de Bellas Artes, and Museum Thyssen.
- Bus Frequency: 7-15 minutes, depending on the season
- Tour Duration: 80 minutes for Route 1, 65 minutes for Route 2
- Itinerary is subject to change based on events taking place in the city, such as demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, and public works