Get the keys to the city of Madrid and save time and money with a Madrid Card. Skip the lines in main museums, and learn about the Spanish capital's cultural heritage. Enjoy discounts in stores and restaurants as an added bonus.
What to Expect
Discover the delights of Madrid with this time-saving card. The Madrid Card provides skip-the-line access to over 50 city museums and monuments, and discounts in major stores and restaurants. The card is the ultimate key to the city. Whatever your tastes and interests, this card offers something for everyone.
Depending on the length of your stay, choose a 1-, 2-, 3-, or 5-day card. Each card is validated from the first time you use it for the period of your specific card. Get inspired by the works of art at the Museo del Prado, visit the Reina Sofia Museum or the Thyssen-Bornemisza, or indulge in the luxurious sights at the Royal Palace.
With discounts in major stores, restaurants, and museums, you can shop for souvenirs or dine in style. Other perks are a free tourist guide, complete with detailed information about museums, services, and participating establishments. Available in 5 languages, it comes with a city map for easy navigation.
Museums and Monuments
Free entry to more than 50 museums and monuments in Madrid, including: Prado National Museum, Thyssen‐ Bornemisza Museum, Reina Sofia National Museum, and Royal Palace.
Entry to the cable card, Atlético de Madrid tour and"Las Ventas" tour / bullfight
- Priority access to Prado Museum, Royal Palace, Thyssen Museum, Reina Sofía Museum, and Wax Museum.
- Free entry to more than 50 museums and monuments in Madrid
- An official guided tour "Madrid Imprescindible"
- Discounts at major stores and restaurants
- Discounts to flamenco shows
- Tourist guide with information about museums, services, and participating establishments, available in 6 languages
- Map of the city showing locations of participating establishments
What's Not Included
- Public transport
- Madrid Vision bus
- Audio guides
What to Remember
• The card is activated the first time it is used at a participating establishment, not when it is purchased. Once activated, the card can be used for the period of time stipulated on each particular type of card
• The card is valid solely for consecutive periods of time. When the expiry date is reached, the card can no longer be used. If, for example, you begin to use your 24-hour card on Monday at 13:45, it will be valid until the following day, Tuesday, at 13:45
• Temporary exhibits are not always included as part of the free entry. All pertinent information can be found on the guide that is included when you purchase your card