Discover the gems of Andalusia on this 5-day tour from Madrid. Admire the stunning scenery as you explore the famous sights and attractions in Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, the Costa del Sol, Granada, and Toledo.
What to Expect
This 5-day tour from Madrid takes you on a discovery of Andalusia. You can admire the famous sights and attractions as you explore Cordoba, Seville, Ronda, the Costa del Sol, Granada, and Toledo.
Day 1 (Thursday): Madrid – Cordoba – Seville
Depart from Madrid at 8:30 and drive along the land of Don Quixote to Cordoba. Here you will see the Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba and explore the Jewish Quarter on a city sightseeing tour. You will then continue on to Seville, where you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 2 (Friday): Seville
On a city sightseeing tour you will see Seville Cathedral from the outside, explore the neighborhood of Santa Cruz, and visit Maria Luisa Park. In the afternoon you will have some free time to discover more of the city and have the option of taking an additional flamenco tour in Seville. In the evening you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 3 (Saturday): Seville – Ronda – Costa del Sol
After breakfast you will depart from Seville and drive to Ronda. You will have some free time to explore the Celtic origins of the town and admire the marvelous views of the valley and the mountain range. You will then continue on to the Costa del Sol. You will spend the afternoon at your leisure before having dinner in the evening and staying overnight.
Day 4 (Sunday): Costa del Sol – Granada
After breakfast you will depart from the Costa del Sol and drive to Granada. Here you will visit the Alhambra, an amazing monumental complex and the last stronghold of the Moorish Kingdoms in 1492. You will also have the option of going to a flamenco show in the district of Sacromonte. In the evening you will have dinner and stay overnight.
Day 5 (Monday): Granada – Toledo – Madrid
After breakfast you will depart from Granada and drive to the Imperial City of Toledo. Here the 3 cultures of Spain – Christian, Moorish, and Jewish – have live together. You will take an interesting tour of the most important monuments in the city, walk down the narrow streets, and see the famous craftwork of damasquinado (gold and silver inlaying in iron). You will then continue on to Madrid, where the tour ends.
- Guided tours in Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo
- Tour guide during the whole trip
- Accommodations in selected class
- Daily breakfast and 4 dinners
- Transportation by private deluxe air-conditioned motor-coach
- Local visits conducted by licensed expert local guides
- Entrance fees as indicated in the itinerary
- All support from the staff to solve any unforeseen circumstances during the tour
What's Not Included
- Optional outings or visits not originally contracted and which do not form part of the travel contract
- Tourist city taxes
- Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes
- Vaccination certificates
- Extras such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets (independently of the diet contracted)
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Optional hotel services
- Any other services not specified in the itinerary
- Porters except where specified in the contract
Know Before You Go
Please note the departure time is 30 minutes after the stated meeting time.
• Children: 0-4 years old travel free of charge with no seat occupancy in the bus. All their expenses during the tour will be charged to the parents directly.
• Children: 4-7 years old receive a 25% discount. 1 child only sharing a room with 2 adults.
• Seniors: from 65 years old receive a 5% discount.
• Triple: 5% discount for the third person sharing a twin room.
• High season: 01 July to 31 October.
10 - 15 days prior to departure: 5% of the trip price
3 - 10 days prior to departure: 15% of the trip price
48 hours or less prior to departure: 25% of the trip price