Explore the historic cities Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo. Visit the Alhambra in Granada and take in an optional gypsy zambra flamenco show at Sacromonte square. Marvel at the intricate damasquinado inlay work of Toledo.
What to Expect
Enjoy guided tours of Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo. Relax on the sunny Costal del Sol. See the Alhambra in Granada and enjoy an optional gypsy zambra flamenco show at Sacromonte square.
Day 1, Monday: Madrid – Córdoba – Seville
Depart from Plaza de España in Madrid at 08:30. Drive through the land of Don Quixote, the Man from La Mancha, to Córdoba. Visit its famous mosque and Jewish quarter. Continue on to Seville for dinner and overnight.
Day 2, Tuesday: Seville
After breakfast you’ll enjoy a panoramic city tour, seeing the exterior of the cathedral, and visiting the Santa Cruz quarter and the Maria Luisa Gardens. You’ll have the afternoon at leisure to discover the treasures of the city. Take an optional flamenco tour. Dinner and overnight in Seville.
Day 3, Wednesday: Seville – Costa del Sol
Breakfast at the hotel. In the early afternoon, the tour continues on to the Costa del Sol. Dinner and overnight on the Costa del Sol.
Day 4, Thursday: Costa del Sol
Breakfast, dinner, and overnight at your hotel. You’ll have the entire day at leisure, with tour options available.
Day 5, Friday: Costa del Sol
Breakfast, dinner, and overnight at your hotel. With the whole day at leisure, you’ll have tour options available to choose from.
Day 6, Saturday: Costa del Sol
Breakfast, dinner, and overnight at your hotel. Enjoy a day of leisure, with optional tours.
Day 7, Sunday: Costa del Sol – Granada
After breakfast you’ll depart for Granada. Visit the Alhambra, the last stronghold of the Moors and an amazing monumental environment. Dinner and overnight in Granada. Enjoy an optional gypsy zambra flamenco show at Sacromonte square.
Day 8, Monday: Granada – Toledo – Madrid
Breakfast at your hotel. Depart for the Imperial City of Toledo, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where Spain’s Christian, Moorish, and Jewish cultures are all represented. Enjoy a tour of the city’s most important monuments, see its narrow streets, and admire the famous damasquinado artisan work of gold and silver inlays. Continue to Madrid where the tour ends.
- Guided visits of Cordoba, Seville, Granada, and Toledo
- Tour escort throughout the trip
- Transportation by deluxe, air-conditioned motor coach
- Daily breakfast and accommodation in selected class
- 7 dinners
What's Not Included
- Optional outings or visits which do not form part of the travel contract
- Tips in general
- City tourist taxes
- Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes, and vaccination certificates
- Extras such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, and special diets
- Washing and ironing of clothes
- Optional hotel services
- Porters except where specified in the contract
- In general, any other service not specified in the program, in the contract, or in the documentation delivered on signing the contract
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Please note that actual departure is 30 minutes after the stated meeting time.
• Children 0-4 years old: travel free of charge with no seat occupancy on the bus (all their expenses during the tour will be charged directly to the parents )
• Children 4-7 years old: 1 child sharing room with 2 adults, 25% discount
• Seniors from 65 years old: 5% discount
• Triple: 5% discount for 3rd person sharing twin room
• High season: 1 July-31 October
• Easter week & Seville Spring Fair week: as indicated in each tour description
• 5% of the trip price if it is occurs between 10 and 15 days prior to the departure
• 15% of the trip price, if it occurs from 10 to 3 days prior to the departure
• 25% of the trip price, if it occurs within 48 hours prior to the departure