Embark on a full-day tour of Toledo and Segovia from Madrid and explore the famous Alcázar. Experience these iconic cities and enjoy the option to extend your trip with a visit to the city of Avila.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 11 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup optional
- Be picked up anywhere within Madrid city center with the private tour option. Please be ready at the pickup location 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet at Plaza de las Ventas on Julio Camba Street at the corner of Alcala Street. Metro stop: Las Ventas, exit Calle Julio Camba.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that the transportation is done on large buses that can fit up to 60 people but walking guided tours in the cities are conducted in groups of up to 30 people max
- Check the weather conditions before going on the tour, it can be very cold in winter and very hot in summer
- Bilingual options will be split into separate language groups once a certain group size is reached