Embark on a full-day guided trip to Segovia, Ávila, and Toledo from Madrid. Explore these World Heritage sites with commentary from your guide and enjoy a traditional Iberian lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the activity provider's office on the Plaza de San Miguel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- -Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- -There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- -Not wheelchair accessible
- -You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour and at the check-in. In case of selecting the upgrade option with MENU.
- -Children under 3 years old are free of charge
- -Please notify the exact age of the infant when you confirm your booking to arrange a baby car seat
- -This experience is performed in bilingual format (English and Spanish)
- -Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- -This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers