Discover masterpieces of art with a full-day entrance ticket to Madrid’s Prado Museum and see works by Velázquez, Goya, El Greco and many more. Covering the full range of Spanish art, the collection includes 7,600 paintings and 1,000 sculptures.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket confirmation within 48 hours
- Once purchased, you’ll receive booking confirmation from the tour operator.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Prado Museum, Paseo del Prado s/n. 28014. Madrid. Please note that the Prado Museum has 3 entrances: Jerónimos Entrance Murillo Entrance (access not permitted) Goya Alta Entrance Nearest Metro: Banco de España and Atocha Stations. Autobuses: Lines 9, 10, 14, 19, 27, 34, 37 and 45. Train: Atocha Station. Commuter trains: RENFE Atocha and Recoletos Stations. Airport: Madrid-Barajas. From the airport, take Metro Line 8, change at Mar de Cristal Station to Line 4, and again at Goya Station to line 2. Get off at the Banco de España Station. You can also take bus 101 and 200.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The skip-the-line ticket does not include a reduction for seniors, students, children, or under 18s
- Museum is free for all from Monday to Saturday: 6 p.m. – 8 p.m & Sundays and holidays: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- The Prado is closed on January 1, May 1 and December 25. Reduced opening hours on January 6 and 24 and December 31 (10:00-14:00)
- Access to the Museum takes place up until 30 minutes before closing time
- Food and drinks are not permitted inside the museum, except in the café