El Escorial and Toledo: Full-Day Tour from Madrid
- Explore the stunning monastery and royal palace of El Escorial
- Admire the Pantheon of the Kings and the Pantheon of the Princes
- Go to the Valley of the Fallen to see Franco's memorial to the Civil War
- Enliven your artistic senses in front of El Greco's paintings at St Tome Church
- Understand the roots of Judaism within Spain at the Santa Maria la Blanca
- Visit the beautiful 16th-century church, Monasterio de San Juan de Los Reyes
Continue the tour with a brief visit to the Valley of the Fallen, where a 150-meter cross stands in the mountainside to commemorate those who perished in the Spanish Civil War, and then continue on to the beautiful city of Toledo. Walk through the medieval maze-like streets of the city, and discover the merging of Arabic, Jewish, and Christian cultures at the heart of Toledo's right art heritage.
Admire the stunning church of St. Tome, adorned with the paintings of Spain’s 16th-century renaissance master, El Greco, and pay a visit to the Santa Maria la Blanca, the oldest synagogue in Europe, among many other exciting sights.
- Transportation in comfortable motor coach
- Official English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to museums
Prepare for the activity
Tours departs from our offices located at 8, Oriente Square. The closest metro station is Opera (Line 2 and 5) at only 2 minutes walking. From our underground Bus terminal located at Bailén Street, Oriente SquareOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Tour is not recommended for those with physical limitation difficulty walking.