Discover one of Madrid's most important museums: the Prado Museum. Learn about the museum's history as you walk around admiring the artwork. Get to know the artists and their masterpieces with a local guide in a small group.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet the guide next to the Statue of Velazquez at Paseo del Prado. The statue is located on the side of the Museum. The guide will carry an Amigo Tours sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour may be simultaneously in English and Spanish during the winter months
- Please note that the tour in Prado Museum has a duration of 1.5 hours but the guide requires some extra time to organize the tickets and whispers