Experience the relaxing sensation of a traditional hammam at a 1.5-hour session at Madrid’s Hammam Al Ándalus. Explore the hot, cold and steam rooms, and alternate periods of bathing with time in relaxation rooms to totally unwind.
What to Expect
Enjoy a relaxing Arabic tradition at Madrid’s Hammam Al Ándalus and experience the refreshing sensation of authentic hot, cold and warm pools and the steam room.
Bathing can be alternated with periods of relaxation in the relaxation room where you can sip on mint tea and unwind to soothing Andalusian music.
Located on top of a century-old well in the Almudena neighbourhood, in the heart of the Spanish capital, Hammam Al Ándalus is dedicated to a stress-free experiences. Move freely between the hot, warm and cold baths, recreating the original rhythm of an Andalusian Hammam.
Top it all off in the steam room, which you can return to as often as you like between swims and unwinding in the rest room.
- 1.5-hour session at Hamman Al Ándalus
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Complimentary shampoo, gel, hairdryer and lockers for storing personal items
Calle de Atocha 14, Madrid
Know Before You Go
• Please note: swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini) and long hair must be tied up. It is not necessary to use a swimming cap
• Wearing shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only
• Please arrive a little in advance of your booked time and exit promptly. Any time not used once the session commences may not be recuperated
• With exception to the dressing rooms, the Hammam is mixed
• Please keep silent inside the facilities of Hammam Al Ándalus Madrid