Experience the thermal baths and steam room at a hammam in the center of Madrid, and a relaxing 30-minute massage. Choose your preferred massage oil and enjoy unlimited cups of mint tea. The visit is sure to be a calming escape from the busy city streets!
What to Expect
Enjoy a 1.5-hour session at Hamman Al Ándalus, Madrid’s Arabian baths. Your visit includes a 30-minute relaxing massage as well.
Spend some leisurely time enjoying the thermal baths and steam room. Sip on mint tea and admire the bath’s ambient Arabian decor. Choose your own massage oil from a selection of rose, lavender, violet, or red amber essences. Visit the Aroma Corner and experience the fragrant scents of Al Ándalus.
The massage involves firm and progressive pressure on your back, legs, or both areas, and provides a sense of calm. Essential oils are applied to moisturize the skin, making for a pleasant overall experience.
You’ll find warm, hot, and cold pools at the hammam, for use following your massage. It’s recommended that you begin with the warm pool and then move on to the hot pool for total relaxation. The cold water pool is used in contrast to the hot pool, to stimulate blood circulation.
In the changing area you can enjoy mint tea from the tea fountain. Drinking water is also available.
- 1.5-hour session at Hamman Al Ándalus Madrid (including 30-minute massage)
- Unlimited mint tea and water
- Shampoo, gel, hairdryer, moisturizing cream, and lockers for storing personal items
Know Before You Go
Please note the following:
• swimwear must be worn (swimsuit or bikini)
• long hair must be tied up (a swimming cap is not required)
• wearing one’s own shoes is permitted in the dressing rooms only
• it is very much appreciated if customers arrive a little in advance of the time booked and exit on time
• any unused time cannot be used at a later date or time
• with exception of the dressing rooms, the hammam is mixed (men and women)
• please observe silence in the facilities of the hammam